I have engaged SocialEngineMarket to do quite a few custom modifications and installations on my website over the past few months. I find their work is HIGH quality as well as their service.
They seem to handle any request with ease and easily integrate existing technologies such as paypal.
I personally recommend SocialEngineMarket for all your development needs!
Great Plugin, Great Service!! SocialEngineMarket is the best I have dealt with so far.
3 more months in and still loving SEM! I can't say enough wonderful things about SEM.
I've been a software developer and engineer for almost 30 years, but I'm completely unfamiliar with SE and related Plugin programming. Even though I consider myself quite thorough, SEM has been a blessing by covering all the bases and making sure enhancements function even better than I anticipated.
Sometimes the ripple effect of a decision on the spec sheet isn't known, but SEM 'sees' the effect. What I also appreciate is that if there's something they are not 100% sure of, they don't mislead you - they actually let you know what they know and what they're not sure of and then take the time to actually determine what the effects are so you can make better-informed decisions.
Sometimes, theres a UI issue that I'm expecting to be a certain way, and somehow SEM makes it even better and more intuitive. It's almost as if they can see in my mind what I want yet can't completely/fully explain it - and they create what I'm hoping for (or sometimes even better/more than that).
Stan and the SEM Team are simply better than I could have even hoped for in a development Team. I'm so grateful and thankful that they're the Team that's working on my dream of a project. I simply can't say (well, write) anough good about what they do and how they do it. GREAT DEV!!!
Incredible. Amazing. Trustworthy. Thorough. Excellent. Honest. Reliable.
- Communication is excellent. A day or two at most (and the communication is actually very useful; some devs simply get back to you in a day or two with 'got your email - get back to you soon'; SEM actually makes each communication useful and beneficial to move toward your customization goals)
- Understands SE (and other devs' plugins) very well, and provides excellent suggestions/recommendations
- Very fair with hours
- Very methodical (I can discuss numerous details and if there's one conflicting item they will definitely notice it and question me on it - not overlook it like my other experiences with devs)
- Very thorough
- Understands your specs and how they relate and interface with SE and other devs' plugins they're customizing
- Excellent project manager (remembers every detail but in a humble, respectful, not cocky way)
- Patient and doesn't rush you or insult your intelligence. Makes you feel like they are there to help you accomplish whatever it is you're trying to accomplish with SE and other devs' Plugins
- Can almost 'read your mind' to make the correct assumptions, but doesn't just proceed without your approval
I will update this later toward the end of the project, but with most devs there's always been something lacking - but not with SEM. I quite frankly can't come up with anything - not one thing - that I would ask them to do better (actually, sometimes this makes me worried since I'm wondering how any SE dev can be this good: in the smoothness of the implementation, the excellent logical communication, the almost 'graceful' way they handle customer service, etc.). They are like a breath of fresh air here.
I'm quite impressed with SEM so far, and quite honestly relieved to have finally found a dev that I can trust so completely.
We've been working with Den and his team over the past 18-months on an App for our SE network (www.bragstats.com). They have done an outstanding job in customizing our app, and have always been very flexible and responsive. Den and his team also provide fantastic customer service and always go above and beyond.
Quick and easy to work with. The SE Market crew took our direction and delivered. Highly recommended!
I liked those guys, they achieved what I wanted. Be specific in what you want exactly and the result will be great.
We've got over 15 years experience of working with developers and providing website solutions, so we know a good developer from a bad one. As Social Engine is a specialist beast we felt it better to use a specialist developer who already knows it well. So we've commissioned Anton from SocialEngineMarket a couple of times now for tailored updates. Everything we've asked them to do has been done 100% as we required, within budget and on time. Great communication, even though we are countries apart. We'll definitely use them again going forward, and will also recommend them to anyone else seeking a Social Engine developer.
I have to say that those guys real stand out from companies I've been working with before. Exceptional support, fair pricing policy and great products! For a while I'm using only SocialEngineMarket as service provider for my social network community.