The Admin Tools plugin is a reliable and useful tool for advanced administrators, which helps you to manage the database, to work with different types of files directly in the admin panel of your website.
The plugin allows you to edit, copy, move, delete, download and upload files, manage archives and much more. It is also possible to create backup and restore the database from the backup, to work with a large number of databases (even the complex ones).
We provide you with user-friendly interface, safety and quality performance!
Three features are integrated into the plugin: File Manager, DB Manager, DB Storage.
File Manager is a fully functional tool that helps to manage different types of files. File Manager allows you to edit, copy, move, delete, download and upload files. It is also capable of working with archives and searching files through the whole file system of the website.
DB Manager is a tool for database management. It is available for the following systems: MySQL, SQLite 2, SQLite 3, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Firebird (alpha), SimpleDB, MongoDB (beta), Elasticsearch (beta). It also allows you to choose a language.
- select and create new databases;
- connect to the database server with username and password;
- manage fields, indexes, foreign keys, tables, etc;
- change the name, type, collation, comment and default values for columns;
- add and remove columns;
- create, modify and delete triggers;
- create, change, delete and search by indexes;
- create, modify, delete and add a list of links to foreign keys;
- create, modify and delete stored procedures and functions;
- list fields, indexes, foreign keys, triggers of the page;
- use the aggregation search, sort and limit the results to list the data in the table;
- add new entries, update and delete existing entries;
- support all data types;
- run SQL commands from a file or text box;
- transfer to another database and copy it;
- display a database schema;
- export table structure, data, views, procedures, databases to SQL or CSV.
DB Storage is a perfect tool to create a backup of MySQL database and to restore the database from a backup. It is easy to use and works quickly with a large number of databases.
Requirements: Social Engine PHP.
Tested with: latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.
If you have any issues with custom plugins feel free to contact us to get a free quote on theme customization to look perfectly with your custom plugins.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a demo site, because it is unsafe.